Thursday, July 30, 2015

Over 40 Over 50 Easy Weight Loss


On June 13 I wrote “I Didn't Mean ToLose 4 Pounds!

That is just over six weeks ago and I have now lost 10 pounds!

http://amzn.to/2ghiPiL

I got into fat burning mode!

I stopped eating carbs - breads, crackers, grains, pastas, desserts - years ago.

But I didn't lose weight!

And in the past year, I began to gain. This is horrible on the morale of a retired dancer. I increased my exercise and bought a pedometer to ensure I walked enough every day. 

If you have a desk job, this is something worth keeping track of.

The fact that I write after my normal job hours doesn't help. I can exercise while reading or watching a movie - but not while typing.

What I have kept up for 6 weeks is intermittent fasting which I learned about in a book called “Effortless Healing”  by Dr. Joseph Mercola.

This is simply confining one's meals into an 8 hour a day time span.

And it's flexible. What a person needs to do is fast for 14-16 hours. This kicks the body into fat burning mode.

I stayed thin for twenty years after I stopped dancing. But then the inevitable changes occurred and I slowly gave up snacks, desserts - and finally all “white foods”, the carb laden foods.

I felt hopeless and helpless, increasing clothing sizes while I exercised and dieted. Ugh!

If this sounds like you, if you're over 40 or over 50 and need an easy weight loss method, get yourself a copy of “Effortless Healing” and see what you think.

Effortless Healing Dr. Joseph Mercola

No comments:

Post a Comment